A fast, secure and cost-effective MPLS alternative
Regulation, performance and reliability are concerns global organisations cannot afford to ignore, which is why MPLS has been the only suitable connectivity to date, especially in difficult locations, such as China, India, Vietnam and Dubai.
But MPLS is expensive as well as inflexible. It is hard to increase bandwidth quickly and installation is lengthy. With the shift to cloud, MPLS is failing to meet the needs of organisations. A cheaper, more flexible MPLS alternative is available using a secure SLA-backed Private IP Backbone.
Private IP Backbone & SD-WAN offers higher speed and lower cost business connectivity than MPLS.
Private IP Backbone & SD-WAN + data optimised last mile
“…monthly costs dropped 25% and we received 10x more bandwidth.”
with Chinese Factory
“We can set up new sites and VPN users in minutes or hours.”
Global Manufacturer located in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa
“[MPLS] was costing us a lot, and the reliability just wasn’t there.”
Worldwide car rental company
MPLS vs Private IP Backbone/SD-WAN
Private IP Backbone & SD-WAN
*handled by Accelerate Technologies
Accelerate Technologies’ Solution
- Single source supplier of global last mile internet connections
- Reliable, customer reviewed telecom providers (over 1000 ISPs globally) with a single point of contact and single bill
- Globally connected PoPs – reduced distance and middle mile latency to global IP backbone.
- Cloud-native inline network security, eliminating the need for distributed firewalls and web gateways.
- 24 x 7 SLA backed helpdesk support for all locations
Flexible and Responsive