Webinar: Self-Defend Your IT and OT Endpoints
14 July, 2020 On-Demand Webinar
The growing number of connected devices in the network and reliance on legacy systems running bespoke applications, is making it ever harder to prevent and manage security incidents. Security breaches are inevitable and can take just a matter of seconds. You may already have active threats operating inside the network, and unsupported, un-patched Windows devices that are particularly vulnerable to attack.
NotPetya…took 45 seconds to bring down the network of a large Ukrianian bank.
“The Untold Story of NotPetya, the Most Devastating Cyberattack in History”
WIRED. Aug 22, 2018
Honda’s production suspended around the world following network breach by Snake ransomware.
Computerweekly. June 9, 2020
Even with incident response processes in place, these are too slow to respond to evolving threats and thwart the devastating impact on critical services, production lines and company revenue. In this session, we will be taking a look at the challenges of keeping critical IT and OT operations up and running in the midst of a security breach, and how to prevent, detect and defuse threats while keeping machines online.Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Watch this webinar where you will learn about:
- FortiEDR – next-generation Endpoint Detection and Response
- Identifying and protecting all types of devices, including un-supported, un-patched Windows machines (Win 7, Win 8, XP on your network?)
- Automating response and remediation with FortiEDR’s patented code tracing technology and securing endpoints in real-time pre-and post-infection
- Remediating without taking machines offline and virtual patching outside scheduled maintenance
Why should you watch?
If you are looking to:
- Bring your response times up to speed to ensure service and production continuity
- Assess your network to identify and understand the vulnerabilities of every endpoint on the network
- Patch security holes in legacy unsupported devices that are at risk of breach and weak points in the network
- Free up internal resource, allowing key staff to focus on pressing projects and strategy
Who should watch:
- Digital & Security Architects
- Security & Desktop Engineers
- IT Service & Support and Desktop Managers
- IT & ICT Managers and Directors
Don’t leave the door open – secure endpoints against breaches with the only Endpoint solution that provides pre-infection and post-compromise protection.Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Have a question? Ask our technical specialists
Cyber Security Assessment
The assessment will help to inform and guide you to make the correct cyber security choices that will mitigate against the biggest and most important risks to your business.
Do you have un-supported devices in your network?
Contact us now for Accelerate’s Endpoint Discovery to uncover all vulnerable assets.
Cyber Security Assessment in practice
Download a real-world example of how our Cyber Security Assessment helped PACE Networks.